Senior Product Marketing Manager - Adobe Stock Engagement and Retention
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager - Engagement & Retention for Adobe Stock, you will drive business outcomes and develop engaging experiences for the consumer business.
Adobe Stock is one of the fastest-growing businesses at Adobe. We empower creative professionals to streamline and scale their content production using our global marketplace of over 355M+ stunning images, videos, music, templates, and more! We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to provide customers with the best value Adobe Stock has to offer.
What you'll do
- Develop new initiatives and programs to drive engagement, retention, upsell, and return on investment.
- Own business performance and targets, speaking expertly on drivers of over/under performance.
- Build business cases for initiatives, complete with impact sizing, assumptions, risks, benefits, and a measurement plan.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, competitors, and the market to influence product roadmap and marketing strategies.
- Be the expert on what drives customer lifetime value and provide guidance to cross-functional partners on opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Cross-team collaboration: work with data, finance, product, strategy, and campaign marketing to tackle top Engagement & Retention priorities.
- Collaborate with product-led growth team on A/B testing key retention flows
What You Need To Succeed
- 6+ years in product marketing, performance marketing, or go-to-market, preferably with experience in SaaS, e-commerce, or content sites
- Customer-centric approach and a desire to build positive experiences for our customers
- Creative problem solver who can balance the quantitative and the qualitative
- Data driven decision maker, and always thinking of the customer experience and impact behind the data
- Fantastic storyteller - someone who can transform complex data insights into a story
- Know how to prioritize and balance low vs. high effort initiatives based on impact sizing, available resources, and timing
- Past engagement and retention experience preferred
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.