2024 Intern - Product Marketing Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Product Marketing Manager intern, you will work with the services go-to-market teams to help set strategy for the business by developing an understanding of customers, their use cases, competitors, and the market landscape. You will gather deep insights into customer behavior, build cross-functional relationships, and deliver compelling narratives that will drive growth. You will work with internal and external partners, including product management, pre- and post-sales partners, and creative agencies to influence go-to-market programs and organizational practices.
All 2024 Adobe Interns will be ‘co-located hybrid’, meaning that you will be assigned to an Adobe office location but in-office schedules will be flexible (2-3 days per week). All interns have to live in the same state, country, and within commuting distance of their assigned Adobe office so they can be on-site as needed. Interns visiting Adobe sites have to follow all applicable COVID-19 health and safety protocols
What You’ll Do
- Build out and scale internal and customer-facing programs to improve go-to-market approach and caliber.
- Understand the market, competitors, and design trends in a changing landscape to develop product messaging that differentiates Adobe Professional Services from competitors in the market
- Develop and test value propositions with customers and communicate value propositions to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and creative teams to develop engaging content for marketing programs
What You Need to Succeed
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Bachelor degree graduating between December 2024 and May/June 2025
- Ability to participate in a full time internship between May-September 2024
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate alternatives and make compelling recommendations based on proven business case analyses
- Ability to create and build a market around new concepts and ideas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make arguments in a compelling manner
- Strong business insight and technology product marketing experience
- Proven ability to take initiative on new projects and drive complex issues to resolution
- Experience working cross-functionality across teams
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.