Senior Product Marketing Manager - Adobe Commerce
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll Do
- Own GTM strategies and positioning for key Adobe Commerce product areas and initiatives.
- Create high-impact messaging that elevates our product story and sets us apart in the market.
- Empower Adobe sellers and partners to win deals with compelling sales strategies, resources, and enablement. Create presentations, demo scripts, videos, case studies, solution blueprints, and more to demonstrate product value.
- Develop keen understanding of our customers, competitors, and market to influence roadmap priorities and marketing strategies.
- Evangelize Adobe Commerce through public speaking, analyst briefings, and thought leadership (blogs, articles, social media).
- Collaborate with demand generation, events, and field marketing teams to increase awareness, pipeline, and deal progression with target customers.
- Support deals and customer engagements as a subject matter authority.
- Define critical metrics for measuring success across all programs you engage in.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years in product marketing, preferably in enterprise software or SaaS services.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, able to distill technical ideas into powerful sales and customer-facing messaging. Able to use creative approaches to tell our story and connect with customers.
- Analytical orientation, using business insights and data to establish clear success metrics and make decisions.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage, track, and drive forward multiple projects that have different timelines and stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative team member and problem solver with proven success in dynamic and highly matrixed environments.
- Ability to quickly absorb and explain technical content.
- Positive energy and a sense of fun
- Previous experience with digital commerce or payment solutions a plus.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.