Senior Business Product Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is a collaborator and business product management role, crucial in ensuring the right product deliverables are identified, scoped and prioritized to enable our business teams to capitalize on the $B opportunity ahead.
You will work hand in hand with our Product and Engineering teams to define a product-led roadmap that enables Business teams to deliver revenue maximizing experiences, while increasing efficiency and velocity. You bridge the gap between Business and Engineering and are the key driver in critically gathering requirements, identifying key functionalities, technical specifications and seeing product deliverables to completion, on time.
You build relationships easily, facilitating a high amount of trust with partners, ensuring open feedback and mutual collaboration in each team’s success.
This position requires a strong blend of business acumen, technical understanding and curiosity to navigate the complexities of product development and deliver exceptional results.
What you'll Do
Subject Matter Expert
- Learn the Genuine business, strategic pillars and how activities impact each part of the business
- Deep understanding of business drivers and surrounding ecosystem to drive product strategy, staying in tune with Adobe and industry practices, technology and trends that may influence business capabilities
- Product development of large, technical initiatives. Work with cross functional teams including analytics, engineering, design etc., to gather requirements to scope products that accelerate business ability to deliver revenue maximizing experiences
- Research, assess and develop data driven strategy on product roadmap to enable business execution
- Meticulous in accuracy and completeness of requirements documentation, with ability to identify potential issues/risks and propose appropriate solutions
- Establish a clear view/roadmap on tools and product enhancements to drive business capabilities; including detailed business requirements translated to technical specifications for Product & Eng
- Build, maintain relationship with x-functional teams to align, prioritize and define product roadmap, ensuring timely execution to align with business initiatives
- Manage, guide and unify x-functional teams to drive rigor in scoping and building products to accelerate business capabilities
- Conduct E2E assessments to define product iterations through to implementation
What you need to succeed
- 5-10 years of product management or similar role connecting business and engineering workstreams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to interpret complex information and distill it into clear and concise requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels and document detailed requirements
- Extraordinarily organized - Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
- Naturally curious, always looking to research understand new subjects/technologies
- Experience in managing operationally-complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.