Senior Product Marketing Manager, Creative Cloud
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We know that people are the differentiator in our business, and that's why we want to meet you!
A bit more about the role
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive Digital Media business strategy for Japan. You will be responsible for defining the regional product marketing strategy, campaign strategy and growth levers. You will have a customer-centric approach, which is customer insights led and data driven. The ideal candidate will be an independent player with strong ownership of the business and demonstrated ability to influence in a matrixed environment.
What you’ll do
- Own the overall product marketing strategy and success of Digital Media business in Japan.
- Be the expert in customer insights, market trends, competitive landscape, and growth levers for your product in Japan.
- Influence the corporate team with regional market data/insights to influence the product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with the Japan cross-functional team such as campaign marketing, media, PR, GTM, and partnership teams to execute the country strategy with excellence.
- The key outputs expected of the role will include,
- Annual strategy plan defining the priority categories and product strategy.
- Target audience definition and needs.
- Marketing strategy, value proposition and messaging.
- Growth levers across product, GTM, pricing, partnerships etc.
- Defining success metrics/OKRs for the growth levers.
- Establish squads, propose DACI, and drive category cadence.
- Category budget planning.
- 10-15 years of experience in Marketing particularly in Technology companies
- Fluent in Japanese and business proficiency in English language.
- Have experience in the leadership role in highly matrixed multinational organizations.
- Excellent program management skills and experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Proficient in market research and application of research & data analytics to guide marketing strategies
- Confident communicator with strong verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative work style, and global cultural awareness
Adobe for All
Adobe strives to create an environment where our employees can do their best work and drive their career growth and development based on their personal goals. From fair-pay practices to Employee Networks and programs designed to make everyone feel included, we're committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace for all.
Take the plunge and jump in
Liking what you have read and keen to jump in? Thinking you might not have all the skills we are looking for? Just take the plunge and apply – we know that by bringing together a diverse group of people, we become so much better together. We'd love to see where we can help drive Creativity for All together.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.