Principal Product Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that phenomenal ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe’s Content Platform is a web-first content platform crafted to scale creativity and efficiency by providing a unified, collaborative experience for digital media creation, organization, and delivery.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to help define and own the extensibility charter of this content platform with a focus on adoption in Enterprises. Join our Cloud Platforms and Collaboration product management team, which is dedicated to building cloud-based asset creation and management capabilities for rich media & Generative AI and integrating them with Adobe's flagship applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Express, and Acrobat. In this group, you'll play a key role in improving creativity and accelerating document efficiency for millions of customers worldwide.
What you'll do
- Define and advocate for a multi-year product roadmap for Content Platform’s extensibility charter through your subject matter expertise, customer research, competitive analysis, and market knowledge.
- Have a clear perspective and influence peers and executives to build consensus for your vision.
- Build compelling business cases, user stories and platform product requirements as part of handling a prioritized backlog of features.
- Drive day-to-day product management, including cross-functional coordination across the Content Platform sub systems. Collaborate with program managers, engineering, architects, and other technical leaders on the execution and delivery of new platform capabilities.
- Work with early adopters and drive the uptake of new platform capabilities through quick iterations and continuous improvements.
- Demonstrate customer empathy every day.
- Ambitiously prioritize what needs to be done versus what could be done.
- Work at a rapid pace, while handling obstacles with creative problem solving and boundless optimism.
- Have fun!
What you'll need to succeed
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or equivalent
- 7-9+ years of relevant product management experience – preferably with developer platforms & ecosystems.
- Influence – Have a persuasive and collaborative style that allows you to guide cross-functional teams to the right outcome at various levels.
- Eloquent and persuasive while able to listen and incorporate the perspectives of others.
- Resourceful and imaginative – Have an ability to translate a vision into practical action with the team and tools at your disposal. You are the person who always finds a way to get things done and drives initiatives end-to-end.
- Energetic – Bring energy and passion to your job and team. People want to work with you and hang out after the work is done.
- Strong analytical abilities – Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources to make thoughtful real-time decisions.
- Resilience - Ability to lead in an environment of ambiguity and change with diverse partners.
- Excellent communication skills – You can clearly and compellingly communicate to executives and peers alike.
- MBA or master’s degree
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.