Senior Product Manager, Data and Analytics, Adobe Firefly
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Firefly is the new family of creative generative AI models coming to Adobe products that offer a new way to conceptualize, build, and scale content! It’s a natural extension of the technology Adobe has produced over the past 40 years. At the core of Firefly are our commercially safe AI models trained on hundreds of millions of images owned or licensed by Adobe.
We are hiring for a Senior Product Manager, Data & Analytics to build and drive the roadmap for analytics instrumentations, crafting data tools and experiences to empower/delight internal customers of data. The ideal candidate is a top-tier product manager with a strong grasp of analytics, data engineering principles, and product instrumentation. This candidate builds phenomenal relationships across all levels of the organization and is recognized as a problem solver that looks to elevate the work of everyone around them.
Are you passionate about the intersection of AI & creativity, enabling data-driven decision-making, and a systems & design thinker that thrives in dynamic and innovative environments? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive end-to-end analytics implementation process for Firefly.
- Collaborate on the vision, capabilities, and roadmap for the product instrumentation to ensure we have high-quality data available during the launch of all products and features.
- Elevate user experience for analytics products and enable self-serve: Explore opportunities to build new data products with a focus to help users get to the right level of data needed for their needs with the lowest friction.
- Scale our data products to be more accessible, reliable, and digestible for all Adobe employees
- Optimize the analytics definition process and workflows for a consistent taxonomy and high-integrity data working with PM/engineering stakeholders to define consistent analytics specifications for development teams.
- Translate disparate data/analytics requests into a cohesive roadmap of high-leverage projects that define the future of our data platform and processes, establish data strategies, and ultimately have a direct impact on the growth of Firefly by amplifying our data-driven culture.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of product management experience concentrated on building and delivering successful data products, data platforms, and capabilities.
- 2+ years of analytics-related technical knowledge: this includes SQL, data pipeline, visualization tools, statistics, and machine learning concepts. With this knowledge, they’re able to visualize the potential solution, resources needed, and delivery timelines.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar web/product analytics tools.
- Knowledge and experience in agile or scrum product development.
- Understanding of basic statistics concepts and analytics/engineering frameworks.
- Ability to support multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to translate complicated findings or technical approaches into easy-to-understand requirements/stories.
- Strong leadership skills, especially leading through influence across functional lines.
- B.S. or M.Sc. or Ph.D. in an analytical field: statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, physics, etc., or equivalent practical experience.
Good to Have:
- Experience in one or more data science tools such as Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Familiarity with backend data processing engines like Apache Hive and Apache Spark, interactive SQL query engines like Databricks and Presto, and systems for analyzing events in near-real time like Splunk.
- Experience with or knowledge of machine learning (i.e. linear/logistic regression, etc.) and statistical analysis
#FireflyGenAIOur compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $114,000 -- $220,900 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.