2024 MBA Intern - Product Management
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Product Manager, you will influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams, make data-driven decisions, conduct research, and deliver solutions to ambiguous challenges. You will work with Research, Engineering, Marketing, Product, and Legal to influence, and develop roadmap, vision and design. You will explore business challenges through a mix of empathizing with the core user, analyzing market trends, and matchmaking technology solutions with users’ real needs.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally with a diverse team of Product Managers, Marketers, Engineers, and Designers to conceptualize and develop product strategies, build product features, and create a vision
- Review product-related concepts through user interviews, quantitative research, and market analysis and transform it into clearly defined product requirements and user stories
- Present concepts, insights, and key findings to internal experts, key influencers, and leaders
- Deliver compelling ways to present and evangelize insights throughout the organization to help cultivate a highly informed, effective, and empathetic product organization
What You Need to Succeed
- Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program graduating between December 2024 – June 2025
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and leaders
- Ability to work optimally in collaborative and multi-functional teams
- Ability to articulate product roadmap including use cases, requirements, functional and technical specs, and user stories
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.