Principal Product Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll Do
- Define and champion product vision and strategy for your products.
- Be a part of the core product management team for Adobe Document Cloud and help drive Adobe's overall product strategy for flagship offerings in this business.
- Work with highly talented and hardworking engineering, marketing, sales, and other teams to drive success for the business.
- Execute on the product strategy, roadmap, and requirements by working closely with customers, partners, internal product teams, engineering, and senior management.
- Research customer and market needs, conduct competitive analysis
- Define prioritized feature requirements along with an overall product roadmap
- Measure and assess the efficacy of the product roadmap for customer delight and business success
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations that highlight product value
- Collaborate with engineering teams, marketing, support and partners to deliver the right product to the market
- Proven track record of defining product requirements and delivering successful products.
- BS in Engineering and MBA (from top b-school (IIM, XLRI, ISB)) or equivalent experience.
- Overall 12+ years of experience with a minimum of 7 years of post-MBA experience in a business role is highly desirable.
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated proficiencies in making data-driven recommendations and drive decisions
- Strong communication and social skills; ability to work across teams with geographically remote team members.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt.
- Experience in agile software development practices within a large team environment desirable.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.