Sr Product Manager - Data for AI
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll do:
- You will own the vision and strategy of “Data as a Product” for all generative AI models built for Adobe Firefly.
- You will work closely with data engineers, data and machine learning scientists, platform engineers and variety of teams to deliver outstanding, high-quality datasets that are training-ready for machine learning models.
- You will be responsible for and proactively identify and lead, risks associated with all data products for AI.
- You will identify data and training needs clearly, and proactively.
- You will drive the prioritization of technical work together with engineering management and program management.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of product management experience, primarily within an AI-first product environment.
- A natural curiosity and pro-active work style.
- Ability to lead and influence others through technical excellence and stellar execution.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills to work effectively in collaborative environments and with multi-team projects.
- Track record of execution as a product manager launching and leading successful AI/ML-based products.
- Ability to visualize and explain data ETL pipelines, with clarity and at different abstraction levels for machine learning model training.
- Ability to understand, translate, and summarize sophisticated data needs for various innovative machine learning models.
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, physics, or related area.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.