Sr. Product Manager, Infra Services
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our mission is to power the world's video creation. We pour our soul into the Frame.io product to delight customers and make it easier for them to realize that mission.
About the role
As the product leaders of Frame.io, it is our job to ship the right product to the high standards we expect of ourselves, and to track its success after launch. We understand that a product isn't finished when it goes out the door.
We're looking for an experienced technical product manager to join us. You'll be focused on the foundational services of our product including our media processing and core infrastructure.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Product, Sales, Legal, Security, Customer Support, Marketing and PDE Leadership to rapidly identify and validate product opportunities
- Break down product opportunities into clear, concrete units of work that can be used to drive delivery
- Specify the appropriate sequence and relative priority of product opportunities
- Clearly communicate value unlocks to influence technical strategy
- Own project management with your Squad and both internal and external partners to ensure smooth product launch
- Bring data, strategic insight and context into product proposals to influence team members and build consensus for key decisions
- Positively contribute to Product Team culture and provide mentorship and coaching to more junior Product Managers where appropriate
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years experience as a formal Technical Product Manager, bonus if you have previous experience with launching planet scale software services and have familiarity with video playback, proxies, digital rights management etc. and/or storage and compute cloud services from AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
- You've taken an idea from its initial concept to design to development to QA to release. You're at ease project managing a product through this process and ensuring that release dates are met.
- You are capable of making sound decisions with incomplete or imperfect data; you have a proven track record of assessing tradeoffs, thoughtfully prioritizing initiatives, and maintaining a bias for action.
- You communicate well. You explore your ideas through concise and thoughtful writing. You understand that half of the job is making sure the organization knows what your team is working on and how it will affect them.
- You have strong customer empathy. You constantly look for ways to build customer understanding, whether through customer interviews or jumping into the support queue to solve real customer problems.
- You're technical enough. You work with engineers to understand how our data is modeled and how it flows through our system, and can influence the technical strategy using business outcomes.
- You take product ownership and can bring in the needed execution chops.
- You're a data-driven problem solver. You build a hypothesis and test it with data.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.