Principal Product Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Sr B2B Product Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Commerce is an industry leading E-Commerce Platform powering the world’s largest digital businesses. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team and lead the B2B Product. As the Senior B2B Product Manager, you will analyze customer and market requirements, define new capabilities, and manage them through the product lifecycle. You are comfortable operating at the intersection of business and technology, and are able to lead complex projects that involve multiple teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the B2B market, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively. You possess a data driven and customer-centric approach balancing long term strategies versus short term tactical optimization opportunities. Finally, you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for this exciting market space.
What you'll Do
- Analyze customer challenges, market dynamics, and the extended B2B ecosystem to define B2B product strategy
- Author concise product requirements that define customer pains, the proposed solution, and user stories for new features
- Establish a comprehensive point of view for how Adobe Commerce, Adobe Experience Cloud, and partner offerings come together to solve our customers’ end-to-end business challenges.
- Align team members on vision, roadmap and prioritization of platform capabilities
- Work across many teams at Adobe to communicate and prioritize requirements.
- Partner with Engineering and designers to develop innovative solutions to customer problems
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to support go-to-market activities acting as the voice of the product
- Evangelize and test new business ideas with team members
- Manage capabilities through their lifecycle from conception, launch, and end-of-life.
- Engage prospects and customers as the B2B subject matter expert positioning how Adobe Commerce can address their business and technical challenges
- We are looking for B2B enterprise commerce experts with a proven track record of delivering market leading solutions to customer challenges
- 5+ years of experience in B2B commerce or B2B cloud-based software serving large enterprise customer segments
- Deep understanding of the B2B commerce space, user personas, customer journeys, and the extended solution ecosystem
- Strong customer empathy, product ownership, bias for action and sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to influence all partners
- Comfortable with ambiguity and agile to adapt to evolving product strategy and priorities
- Based in either Austin or at the Adobe headquarters in San Jose, CA
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.