Senior Product Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Senior Product Manager within the Adobe Workfront, you'll help customers bring their business strategy to life by aligning teams and people across their organization, helping to efficiently balance resource demand and capacity, and configuring their application to achieve their desired business outcomes. Working alongside fellow PMs, engineering and design, you'll own vision and strategy for an application area, define and execute on the roadmap with one or multiple cross-functional teams.
For more details on how Adobe Workfront helps organizations deliver on their strategic vision, visit https://www.workfront.com/use-cases.
What you'll do:
- Perform quantitative data analysis to uncover improvement opportunities
- Develop and present business cases to senior leadership to drive new initiatives
- Develop comprehensive product strategy in alignment with organizational objectives
- Build with customers as often as possible, through interviews and video calls, to uncover a solution that is both valuable to the customer, feasible to build and easy to use for the user
- Work closely with UX designers and engineers to define requirements and translate them into detailed feature specifications
- Closely collaborate with technical writing team on requirements, messaging, documentation and release notes
- Enable the business via regular demos of new feature capabilities
What you need to succeed:
- Over 3 years of Product Manager experience
- Solid understanding of unique qualities and challenges of B2B SaaS businesses as well as core principles of Product-Led Growth
- Passion and self-motivation to deliver phenomenal products that delight customers!
- Sense of ownership for the end-to-end customer experience and business outcomes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally, with customers around the world
- Strong command of product metrics
- Ability to identify the desired outcome and constraints for a product feature and transfer those into clear acceptance criteria
- Skill to make decisions based on both quantitative data and qualitative insight
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.